Thursday, January 14, 2016

Faery Ink's Gabbie Halloween Witchfire

In October 2015, I learned about Alyce Keegan's amazing Kit and Clowder.  Amanda from Faery Ink had posted on her blog about Alyce's wonderful techniques for coloring in pencils and markers.  I was a complete newbie (and I still am a newbie) but I saw all of the amazing artwork.  I really wanted to try and learn to color too.  Plus Amanda's (Faery Ink) images were being used for the Create and Learn's October project!  Since the projects are for beginners and non-beginners, I knew I had to give it a try. 


Here is the very first Kit and Clowder project I have colored using Copic markers.  Not bad for a complete newbie.  :)


The image is called Gabbie Halloween Witchfire
I used a free online Picture to People program to place the watermark  on my image.

No comments:

Post a Comment